Friday, July 31, 2009

one heart for valentines, one heart for his birthday

so this is the 'planner' I stayed up to work on.
Some pages are prettier than others and some were just.. sloppy.
Watercolour was used but this isn't the watercolour moleskines so colours bled through pages and was very messy but whatever.

I used one page for every school week.. I figured it's a waste to have a daily one. I mean I procastinate until the end of the week anyway. When I used to use an agenda, I'd have to write the same thing over and over again each day because I hadn't accomplished the previous day.

So this way, I can just list on each page for the whole week..

These pages only filled up like half of the notebook, the other half are dedicated to doodles and lists.

So really I can't time the music correctly.. It's kinda annoying but whatever. Music = beginning of Muse - Ruled by Secrecy.

2 comments:

  1. I want one (: The one page per week thing is funny but so true. That's a good idea (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, so cuteeee. I want to learn how to do this lol

    ReplyDelete