Monday, August 17, 2009

like an apple in a tree, hidden behind the leaves

Went down to Harbourfront the other day, uhh.. yesterday. It was too hot to sit down to enjoy..



Went to cool off at the Power Plant Gallery. Contemporary Art.... very interesting. Some of it is super scary and confusing though.




The Simcoe Wave Deck? Bridge? Newly built this year. It's so damn steep I almost died with flats that have no grip. It's pretty cool though!

Went into Bounty, the store at the actual Harbourfront centre. I picked up a Paper DIY Pinhole Camera kit.
Pictures later when I'm done. It's taken me a few hours and I'm stuck. :( Not very easy :( But the cool thing is .. is that it uses 35mm film! Perfect :)

Dinner at Montana's. Had the Penne with Goat cheese. It was pretty good!! Oh we also ordered Calamari again and it sucked so much. The portion was super small and the sauce was like.. sweet and sour sauce. They weren't even crispy at all.
Dessert and games night at his home :)

1 comment:

  1. Omg, really? There's a bridge like that by Harbourfront? I want to go check it out! And I miss you fee - the girls should get together again soon :)

    ReplyDelete