Saturday, January 2, 2010

all good things

The holidays are winding down and I’m glad I’ve been relaxing and busying myself enough to not have time to blog.

I don’t even know how to do this.. be prepared for a long long long post.

Lol. k.. skating! I guess no outdoor skating this year.. maybe next year?

Hehe, worthwhile trip because I learned to skate backwards! Woooh

Boring Christmas Eve spent at home.. but very exciting Christmas! Got to open tons of presents from my own personal santa and his famfam, hehe. I’ve already started using, eating (yes, I get snacks for Christmas :D) and wearing most things already. Headed over to his cousins for Christmas dinner.. mmm.. love the food. I didn’t get to take a picture of the food.. but there’s cookies!



There was a santa picture on a chocolate piece of the dessert!

Boxing day shopping was .. horrid. I got nothing… Anyway, after that fail.. went to get ice cream at marble slab! Ice cream on a rainy day.. is not bad! I ordered cheesecake with marshmallow and cookie dough addons and he ordered… peanut butter banana with chocolate chip addons (how boring!!). haha. Mine didn’t taste amazing though…. Bad choices on bad part still. Waffle cone was pretty good though..


Raptors game against Detroit Pistons. My first basketball game! It was pretty exciting!! But I was stupid and forgot my zoom lens! :(


Sat around Union station to waste some time :)

I love being at the station, reminds me much of the Nuit blanche exhibition. I would honestly sit there all day and just people watch.. places like this and airports!!
Dinner at Joe Badali’s. Maybe it was cause I ordered the wrong things..or I don’t know. I didn’t particularly like this place. The calamari was really disgusting cause the batter had no seasoning whatsoever. The dessert was amazing though and made everything better. I don’t even recall the names of the pastas.. these Italian restaurants and their menus.. For dessert we got Brownie Cheesecake!! It was so delicious.




Finally got the see the girls for a Christmas dinner! Thank you secret santa ;)






The rest.. can be found on my picasa. You’re smart if you stalk me on the regular and already know! Anyhow, just ask me or… something

Wow this post is sooo long!! New Years Eve! Could have been better… but spent with the ones I love so that’s all that matters..


Japanese noodles for long life.. hehe.

He does all things graceful. I swear. Haha.

Japanese new year celebrations today..at his grandma’s place!




Dessert was amazinggggg, mud pie and some jello cake thing!


Hi baby. (Japanese babies are the cutest!)

Played some games, made a 3 year old friend, and he showed me books he read when he was young.. heh.

New years reflections/resolutions next post… way too long. Jees -__-

2 comments:

  1. Aw, amazing photos and it seems like you had a very productive and exciting Christmas break! So jealous of all the food - especially the jap noodles (desperately craving for some right now). And thank you for the little note - it's so colourful and cute! Wish I could have gone skating this winter break, but the weather has been ridiculous - skating indoors was a good choice! haha

    I miss you and I'm glad I got to see you :D Love youu!! <3

    P.S. I really like Doug's short hair - tell him to never grow it out again! haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food looks so delicious.

    xoxo, thn

    ReplyDelete