Wednesday, January 6, 2010

but i would just stand and stare




throw back to the summer.
I took a gazillion pictures during my vacation. I.. just haven't had enough time to edit them all. I believe the more I look through the pictures, the more treasures I will find!
These three aren't the greatest but they will suffice for now! I took these all on a moving double decker so yeah they are kinda blurry. Oh well :)

I would like to blog more often, even if I nothing to say.
I guess that could be a new years resolution.... what else?
- improve studying habits, stop wasting time (ie. now)
- spend less money on food!
- i miss my girl friends :( spend more time with them :(
- take more pictures, be more assertive with it?
- eat healthier, no chips everyday!!
- be more loving, thankful, and grateful..
- improve interpersonal skills -__- im socially handicap :(
....I can't think of anymore at the moment. I will add more later if I have to !

No comments:

Post a Comment