Monday, May 10, 2010

rural

We decided to drop by ACI for a short trip. It was nice to see all the teachers again, though I had already seen them a month or two prior. It’s weird that some have really terrible memories… as if I didn’t tell them about my whole life the other time..

Anyway, afterward we planned to go to either dynasty or rural.. just for the sake of it. Although the food at rural isn’t the best tasting or even anything special, it’ll always have special meaning – as I’m sure it’s the same for some of you girls.

They still had their little lunch menus out. I didn’t pay much attention to what it was.. because that’s when I realized how much my diet has changed within these past years. I remember always just ordering from one of the two lunches choices, really just out of convenience and price! However, this time, all they had was a beef dish and a pork dish. Maybe it was just bad luck that none of the choices were chicken.. which resulted in a long and difficult decision on what to eat.

After what seemed like forever, I decided on some shredded chicken noodles and he picked chicken with black bean sauce.


(stupid me, I forgot camera was still in manual.. and I’m too lazy to upload an edited version.)


My noodles were okay. I don’t know if it was because there was a lot of chicken in mine or.. I’m not sure what it was but I really just got tired of the meat and he helped me finish the chicken. It’s sad how I’m so wasteful all the time..

The pictures above and below were taken with the Tamron macro lens I hardly ever use.. so I figured if I just stuck it on my camera.. I’d be forced to use it!
Honestly, it’s rather inconvenient since it takes things so close up but when macro shots are needed, it’s lovely!





We were bored at the bus stop.. he takes pictures quite well, don’t you think? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment