Sunday, September 13, 2009

are we humans or are we dancers

Woke up early to head downtown for CTEP orientation. Boring but got free lunch! Oh.. and I finally met my first utsc friend! Makes me want to go the Athletic Centre to meet people.. haha

Walked through campus again, always such a sad time now. :( I regret not feeling more grateful last year of such a beautiful campus :( The new facilities and just everything. Ughh, couldn't find textbook at bookstore and walked back through campus to Yorkville area.

H&M sale was still on, I've gotten a lot of things from there lately. It's so easy.. things actually fit!!

Then we headed to Summer's. Trying to find the place was struggles but holy,. was it worth it. The ice cream was like heaven.


I ordered Toronto Pothole. SOOOOOOOO GOOD. and the waffle cone!!

Then walked to Flo's Diner, the little spiral staircase up to the diner was cute. The interior was so cute also, they also had a rooftop patio type thing however we wanted to see the inside!





We both ordered the same thing: Turkey Burger with mushrooms, caramelized onions and feta cheese topping with a side order of fries + coleslaw.



The burger was okay. The toppings were really good except the actual turkey patty was too hard and dry. Fries were pretty good too!

Walked down yonge to tiff events at yonge+dundas. Nothing really going on except for the free outdoor screening.



So tired, need to start doing homework tomorrow. :(

1 comment:

  1. Aw, you go to the most awesome places for dessert and dinner .. Take me please!!! :)

    Boo, I didn't get to go to H&M's sale.. I forgot to print out my coupon (not sure if I had to). I missed out!

    P.S. I'm glad you made new friends at UTSC :P! Did it feel like university all over again? haha. But Shirley and all of them are there - just that they're all coupled up lol

    ReplyDelete