Thursday, September 10, 2009

the soles of your shoes, all worn out

Had quite the day today.. I got my long awaited haircut, brought a textbook, met up with friends, had frozen yogurt at Cefiore, then thai at some thai place.. forgot the name, sold a textbook then home!
Too much walking... went from yonge + bloor to university + college to spadina + bloor. Wow that makes it sound like not much but I had to lug around 4 textbooks for most of that journey :(


yayy


green tea yogurt with pineapple, mango and kiwi toppings :) soo good.


finally!


Then we walked across the street to this thai place.. it was so dark and squishy inside!


I ordered pad thai (chicken) because.. what else is there to order at a thai place? haha. I like pad thai anyway! :P

Tiring day, first day of school tomorrow at 8am! :( ughh.

No comments:

Post a Comment