Saturday, September 26, 2009

tonights going to be a good night

On thursday I was bad and I grabbed a 24 and started doing the crossword on it. Newspaper is leisure to me, picking one up is deadly because I know I won't be studying any longer but instead, would be reading the newspaper or doing the crossword.

It's so hard to resist though, newspapers are everywhere around campus! Anyway, back to Thursday - I was so surprised I was able to finish so much of the crossword. Back in... grade 11(and 12?), he and I used to do the 24 crosswords everyday. He would bring one in every morning and we would pass it back and forth in class/lunch to work on it together. Okay, so he claims I got mad often, and I did.. it is frustrating working with someone that is 23082309 times smarter - someone who fills in all the word spots before you even get to any. But anyway, on Thursday, I finished most of the crossword by myself and was so proud! I had never done it before, I swear this is the closest I've gotten - and ever will.

Today I sent him a picture of the unfinished crosswords and just like.. 2+ years ago, we worked on finishing this crossword together again! I'm not going to lie, I was a little mad when within seconds of receiving the photo, he filled in 3+ words already. It was the same kind of jealousy I felt back in the day, LOL. Anyway, eventually he still needed my help ;) We finished it; "we're a good team".

Some things never change <3

No comments:

Post a Comment