Wednesday, September 9, 2009

giving you a reason to stay

So today I finally cut my hair! It's been two years since I've been to a salon to actually cut my hair and.. its grown so long. I finally couldn't take it anymore.. though I wish I could've had more to donate. So I chopped off.. like 12 inches I think of hair. or even more.. there was too much measuring and discussing at the point she was cutting it. But anyway, defnitely longer than 10 inches.. just so I can donate it to an organization that makes wigs for people with cancer and have to go through chemotherapy + loss of hair.
I haven't decided what .. organization yet, either the pantene one or locks of love. But that can wait... I'll just have a big strand of braided hair lying around for a while.

So ... here it is:

I tried to smile cute to make the haircut look better. haha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment