Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Spring Rolls + Dessert







Annie dear, I think you can work on your photographing skills. Just joking, <3 hah. Dinner at Springrolls, the service sucked. The food.. was alright. Spring Rolls has never really stuck out to me as good food. It's like overpriced Asian food that I can find at actual asian places for cheaper and better tasting.. Oh well! Love you Aney!!


Mango Sago

Mango sago with grapefruit + mango pieces

Durian Sago

First time trying chinese dessert at this place: Hung Fok Tong? (Silver Star Blvd) I don't even know the actual name. I was really excited but the desserts turned out not too good.. maybe it's cause I was used to eating the dessert I had back when I was vacationing in Asia. The mangoes were too sour and.. the mango sago was really bland - as if they forgot to sweeten it... Sad :(

4 comments:

  1. Yay fellow Torontonian! haha I just go to the juniors/teen section. Mine is actually quite small so it's easy to find stuff :]

    I agree, Spring Rolls isn't that amazing. Those dessert photos look nice, too bad they didn't taste good :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona! (It's Julia, not a stalker) Looks like I found you on blogger after all this time.. haha. What DSLR are you using? I saw previous posts, etc. and all your photo quality looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY torontonian!! :)
    I've never really been a fan of spring rolls either. but their pad thai is yummeh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha :) My durian dessert <3 yum

    ReplyDelete